Do you keep coming up against the same problem over and over again, no matter how much energy you put into resolving it? If so, you may be stuck on the hamster wheel. The good news is: no matter how long you have been on the hamster wheel, you can still exit the ride.
The following are signs you’re stuck on the hamster wheel:
- You keep finding yourself in similar troubling circumstances.
- You are not sure why your efforts are not getting you where you want to be.
- It seems like you are always putting out metaphorical fires.
- You feel pressure to go ever-faster just to keep up.
- Your body feels exhausted, even though you have not had time to go to the gym.
- You want to see a change of behavior in yourself and/or another person, and no matter how much energy you put into creating change, everything seems to stay the same.
If you are still not sure whether you are experiencing this type of stuckness or not, you can take the Stuckness Quiz now. Or, feel free to contact Essential Explorations to get started on exploring the essentials, regardless of what kind of stuckness you are experiencing!