Do you have a sense you are going in the wrong direction and are unable to turn around? Does it seem your habits are so entrenched it is impossible to change them? Are you following a well-worn path even though it is not going where you want to go? If so, you may be stuck in a rut.
The following are signs of being stuck in a rut:
- You are unable to see any options other than continuing on your current path.
- You are less interested in your work than you used to be.
- You are just going through the motions.
- Your path seems pre-determined and/or decided for you.
- Your creative juices have stopped flowing.
If you are still not sure whether you are experiencing this type of stuckness or not, you can take the Stuckness Quiz now. Or, feel free to contact Essential Explorations to get started on exploring the essentials, regardless of what kind of stuckness you are experiencing!